Mark Your Calendars!
Spring CME Conference
& General Membership Meeting
April 8-11, 2015
Holiday Inn and Convention Center
Highlights of NAPA Conferences:
- Lectures focusing on primary care and specialty topics!
- Optional Workshops
- Earn an average of23 hours of Category I CME
- All meals, snacks, and entertainment included in your registration fee
- Watch for new additions of conference activities and speakers
- NAPA Board Meeting kicks off the conference from 12-4pm
- Single tracked evening lectures
- Skills Workshop in the evening
- Welcome Reception
- Dual tracking all day
- Exhibit Hall with Pharmaceutical Representation and Medical Vendors
- Student Raffle Sales
- Optional workshops
- Awards luncheon
- Entertainment & Prizes
- Student social
|NEW and Improved Fridays!
- New! Dual tracking on Friday!
- Exhibit Hall with Pharmaceutical Representation and Medical Vendors.
- General Membership Meeting and Luncheon
- Student Raffle Drawing. Win Prizes.
- CME lectures into the evening.
- Boxed dinner provided with evening lectures
- Friday evening live entertainment with an evening appetizer social
- Annual Last Man Standing Award (Win a free registration for future conferences)
- Single tracked lectures until noon
Join us in April!
We can’t wait to see you! We have added more to the conference with no increase to registration costs! Member rate is still $325. At our conferences, we offer dual tracked lectures on Friday. You have more choices of lectures to attend on Friday, which include evening CME. We listened to your feedback. If your work schedule allows only a visit to the conference in Kearney on Friday and Saturday, you will undoubtedly be able to make it worth your conference registration fee.
Coming sooner than you think!
Look for your brochure to be mailed to your home and/or find it online around January 31st of each year.